Lorelmo Poll Merino Rams
Ram Sale 30th January 2017 - Inspection 1pm, Sale 3.30pm at
- 1999 Lorelmo was winner The World's Finest Ram Competition.
- 2000 wool all sheep averaged in excess of $100 per head.
- Pure Lorelmo genetics achieved the highest on-property ram sale average in NSW in January of 2000
- Pure Lorelmo genetics achieved the highest on-property ram sale average in SA in September of 2001.
- Wallaloo Park rams, sired by Lorelmo Poll rams in Victoria averaged $4,150
- Wallaloo Park rams achieved the highest Victorian on-property price of $22,500 for a ram sired by Lorelmo 970442, with another ram sired by Lorelmo 980364 reaching $22,000.
- On the 11th of September 2001 a pure Lorelmo Poll Merino Ram, bread by embryo transfer was sold in the Lorelmo Willalooka sale for $32,000.